Italian Pasta with Mushroom Sauce
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 327 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 111001 times
A creamy pasta that can make a satisfying one-bowl meal. Shell pasta is cooked with mushroom white sauce and cheese. A dot of brandy can add a nice flavor-but you can omit it too. Serve warm with garlic bread.
- Boil plenty of water in a large vessel.
- Add the oil and salt. Add the pasta in small batches and cook until soft.
- Remove the cooked pasta with a perforated spoon and put on a serving plate.
- Serve with hot mushroom sauce
- Heat the butter on a slow flame and fry the onion for 1 minute.
- Add the green chilli and mushrooms and fry for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add 3/4 teacup of water and cook again for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the white sauce, oregano, cheese and salt.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.