Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5285 times
Must try this instant subzi recipe for its awesome flavors. A tasty mixed vegetable recipe with potatoes, onion, tomatoes and choicest seasonings.
- Heat oil in a pan, add the onions and saute till they turn pink.
- Add the salt, chilli powder and turmeric along with 1 tbsp water and saute till the onions turn soft.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except the boondi, and mix well and saute for 2 minutes.
- Remove form the flame, add the boondi and mix well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by atmin on 22 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.