Instant Rava Idli By Rachana7
Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17630 times
Although it is not completely a micro dish,but to have an idly so fast actually makes it one.
- Heat the ghee in a pan and add the mustard seeds, curry leaves, cashewnuts and green chillies.
- When the seeds crackle, add the semolina and saute till the rava turns pink in colour.
- Remove form the flame and keep aside to cool.
- Add the curds, phudina chutney, coriander, salt and a little water and mix well to make a smooth batter of pouring consistency.
- Pour batter in a microwave safe bowl and cover with cling wrap,making a few tiny holes in it.
- Place in the microwave for 3 minutes anill the mixture is cooked.
- Cut and serve hot with coconut chutney
This recipe was contributed by rachana7 on 22 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.