Indian Pizza ( No Need Of Oven)
Added to 52 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 244570 times
Indian pizza (no need of oven) is a simple snack option, specially for children and can be prepared in a jiffy.
- Dissolve the yeast and baking powder in 1 1/2 tbsp of warm water, mix it util it is a paste.
- Add this paste and salt to the flour and knead into a soft dough using enough of wam water.
- Allow to rest the dough for 10 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal portion.
- Shape it into a bowl and roll like a roti, it should be thicker atleast 1/2 inch.
- Now put the pizza roti in a pan (dosa or chappathi pan).
- Spread butter in the corner and close it with a lid.
- Cook on a slow flame for 5 to 7 minutes till the base is cooked and fluffy.
- Repeat the same process to make 3 more pizza base.
- Remove and allow to cool. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan and toss the vegetable and add the herbs and salt, mix well and saute for 5 minutes or till all the vegetables are soft.
- Remove from the flame and divide into 4 equal portions. Keep aside.
- Apply the tomato sauce on the base, spread one portion of the filling equally and sprinke cheese on top.
- Place the pizza in a pan and cook for 5 minutes on slow flame till the chesse melts.
- Repeat the same process to make 3 more pizza's.
- Cut the pizza and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by karthika_kesavan2000 on 09 Apr 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.