Ikebana For Your Dinner Table ( Flower Arrangements)
by Tarla Dalal
This recipe has been viewed 3932 times
Ranjana tulsyan shows here how to use the japanese art of flower decoration to create a captivating arrangement.
Add your private note
Ikebana For Your Dinner Table ( Flower Arrangements) recipe - How to make Ikebana For Your Dinner Table ( Flower Arrangements)
Makes 1 ikebana
4 mini anthuriums
5 small chrysanthemums
2 fern fronds
1 thick stem
soaked floral foam (approx. 1 inch high)
plate ( 10 inches in diameter)
red and green beads
clear adhesive tape
pliers and secateurs
- Take a 22-inch long wire. Alternately thread five green and four red beads onto the wire.
- Twist the wire ends.
- Form a triangular shape.
- Attach a short piece of the thick stem with the help of clear adhesive tape.
- Similarly prepare two more triangles ( each with 19-inch long wire).
- Place the pin holder in the center.
- Firmly place the soaked foam on the pin holder.
- Bend the wire.
- Fix the largest triangle into the soaked foam.
- Similarly fix the remaining two triangles.
- Fix three anthuriums on the triangle (one anthurium at the back).
- Fix the remaining anthurium in front of the triangles.
- Take two small fern fronds and remove the lower leaflets.
- Fix the fronds to the arrangement.
- Mask the foam with the chrysanthemums and arrange the beads.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.