Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16459 times
To make it a gravy preparation, instead of chopped tomatoes you could add tomato puree.
- Cut the left over idlis into small cubes
- Take a pan, put the oil, put the mustard seeds, urad dal, curry leaves and let it splutter
- Then add the onions, let it turn light pink and then add the cut tomatoes
- Now add haldi pwdr, red chilli pwdr, hing garam masala or pavbhaji & salt.
- Let all the masala''s blend with the vegs
- Now add the cut idli and mix well.
- Keep the gas in sim and keep stirring.
- Remove and serve, kids will love it
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#388800 on 22 Oct 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.