Hung Curd Sandwich
by Kajal P Jobanputra
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17977 times
A delicious low calorie, tempting sandwich suitable for all age groups!
- Combine the peach slices, honey, rock salt, lemon juice in a bowl, mix well and keep aside for 25 minutes.
- In another bowl, combine the hung curds, schezuan sauce, capsicum, onion, pepper , ginger paste and salt and mix well.
- Apply butter on each bread slice, apply hung curd mixture, place one/two peach slice on it, grill or cook on a non-stick tawa till crisp.
- Garnish with grated cheese and flax seeds.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by Kajal P Jobanputra on 16 Jul 2012i love to cook, i experiment all my dishes on my husband, when he gives green signal i proceed with ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.