Added to 548 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 32833 times
A dip from the Middle East. Nourishing and easy to make.
- Soak the Kabuli chana for 6 hours making sure that the Kabuli chana are covered with water.
- Cook the Kabuli chana in a pressure cooker. Cool and drain.
- Put the oil, lemon juice, curds, Kabuli chana, garlic, salt and the strained water in blender and blend until smooth. If mixture is too thick, add 2 to 3 tablespoons of water.
- Place this mixture in a serving plate and sprinkle parsley and chilli powder and a spoonful of oil on top.
- Serve with thin pieces of pizza bread or thin pita bread.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.