Hot and Sour Soup ( Dinner Recipe )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 149 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20070 times
Shredded vegetables are stir-fried on a hot flame before cooking with vegetable stock, sauces and spices. Corn flour thickens this soup that is served super hot with a garnish of spring onions. A great way to begin the chinese meal!
- Heat the oil in a wok over a high flame. Add the cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, spring onions and stir fry over a high flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the stock, soya sauce, chilli sauce, coriander, salt and pepper and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the cornflour mixture and boil for 3 to 4 minutes while stirring continuously.
- Mix in vinegars and switch off the flame.
- Serve hot, garnished with spring onion greens.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||468 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||1.4 mg|
|Vitamin C||16.3 mg|
|Folic Acid||31.4 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.