Hot Garlic Potatoes
Added to 17 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10160 times
Seal the traditional Chinese flavours in the potatoes with this Chinese style prepared hot garlic potato recipe. The appealing potato fingers are deep fried and then tossed with garlic, sauces and served as a starter with spring onions on the top.
- Blends potato fingers, dredge in corn flour and deep fry until golden and crisp
- In a wok saute garlic, chilli paste.
- Add tomato ketchup, salt, sugar, honey and stock
- Thicken with corn flour slurry
- Sprinkle sesame seed and 1 tsp. oil for shine.
- Serve in plate garnished with spring onion green and red chilli flakes
This recipe was contributed by vinodsharma on 23 Jan 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.