Honeyed Noodles with Vanilla Ice-cream
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 250 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 35286 times
Round up your meal with this lip-smacking dessert. Crispy fried noodles drizzled with honey is a hot and cold combination when served with a nice dollop of vanilla ice-cream. Even your kids will love the noodles. Traditionally this dish is called "darsaan".
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan and add the samosa patti strips and fry on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes or till they turn brown in colour.
- Drain on absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp of water in a broad non-stick pan , add the sugar and cook on a medium flame for 1 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the honey and sesame seeds, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Transfer the noodles on a serving plate, pour the honey sauce immediately over them and serve with vanilla ice-cream.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.