Herbed Yoghurt Corn Cake Wrap ( Wraps and Rolls)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 28 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10759 times
I totally adore this wrap because of its unmistakable thai influence! the lovely corn cakes, flavoured with lemon grass based red paste, tastes magical with fresh green garlic sauce. The magic is enhanced by lining the cakes with a blend of dill and yoghurt!
- Combine all the ingredients except the bread crumbs and oil in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions and shape each portion into a 50 mm (2”) oval flat cake.
- Roll the cakes in breadcrumbs so they are evenly coated from all the sides.
- Heat the oil on a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook each cake, using ¼ tsp of oil, till they are golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Drain on absorbent paper and keep aside. .
- Combine the carrots and salt in a bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- Place a roti on a clean dry surface and arrange ¼ cup of lettuce in a single row in the centre of the roti.
- Place 2 sweet corn cakes and spread ¼th of the green garlic sauce over it.
- Spread ¼th of the yoghurt dill blend over it.
- Finally arrange ¼th of the carrots over it and roll it up tightly.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more wraps.
- Wrap a tissue paper around each wrap and serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.