Herbal Flavoured Iced Tea
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 219 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20112 times
A thick concentrate of sugar syrup, lemon grass and tea leaves served by adding water to it. Tasty and refreshing.
- Put the sugar, water and lemon grass in a vessel to boil. Boil for 3 to 4 minutes on a high flame.
- Remove from the heat, add the tea leaves, cover and leave the syrup for at least 20 minutes. Drain.
- Strain and cool. Fill the syrup in a bottle.
- To serve, put in each glass 2 tablespoons of the syrup, 4 icecubes, a lemon slice, 1/2 cup of water and decorate with a few mint leaves.
- Serve cold.
- Store the syrup in a refrigerator and use as required.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.