Healthy Soup for Children
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 25 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 44175 times
Soups are popular among children during winters. This easy delicious and healthy soup for children is a lip smacking soup recipe which is sure to be loved by all.
- Combine the peas, tomatoes, carrots, cabbage and dal and pressure cook for 3 whistles.
- Cool slightly and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Strain and transfer in a deep pan.
- Add the lemon juice, sugar and salt and mix well.
- Add the noodles just before serving and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by setseeani on 07 May 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.