by Tarla Dalal
Added to 255 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 23629 times
- Grate the chocolate, place in a bowl and microwave on low for about 6 minutes, stirring in between after every 1 minute. Do not overcook as otherwise the chocolate will burn.
- Remove from the oven and continually stir the chocolate until it cools a little. Add the milk powder, walnuts and vanilla essence. Mix very well.
- Shape into small balls of any desired shape.
- Allow to dry for at least 3 to 4 hours.
- Wrap in decorative foil and store.
- Goodness Guide : (for all 4 microwave) :
- The microwave can convert junk food to health food.
- By altering the cooking method, you get the goodness of potatoes minus the fat in Zero Fat Potato Wafers.
- Nuts are rich sources of protein and essential fatty acids.
- Popcorn makes for a light, low-calorie snack.
- And chocolate suddenly turn more nutritious.
- Note :
- Timings for cooking in the microwave will vary for different models and will need to be suitably adjusted for each oven.
Nutrient values Per Piece :
|Protein|| 1.1 g|
|Cho|| 9.7 g|
|Fat|| 6.3 g|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.