by kundan shah
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5742 times
The small paper cases used for confectionery are an ideal size for these delicious little biscuits
- Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add ground hazelnuts, beat until combined.
- Add sifted flour. mix well.
- Put mixture into piping bag fitted with fluted tube.
- Pipe small stars into small paper patty cases. top each biscuit with a chocolate bit.
- Bake in 190 degree c or 375 degree f approximately 15minutes or until biscuits are light brown.
This recipe was contributed by kundan shah on 25 Feb 2001I am currently living in Nairobi Kenya. I have two children a son and daughter.
I have graduated...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.