by Tarla Dalal
Added to 440 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17473 times
A simple way to make delicious butter cookies dipped in dark chocolate.
- Sieve the flour. Combine the flour with the milk powder and keep aside.
- Cream the butter and castor sugar till light and fluffy.
- Add the condensed milk to the butter and sugar and mix well.
- Fold in the flour mixture to form a soft dough.
- Refrigerate the dough for about 20 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 20 equal portions and shape into round cookies or cut using a cookie cutter.
- Place the cookies on a greased baking tray.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 160°C (320°F) for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from the baking tray and cool on a wire rack.
- Dip half of each cookie into the tempered chocolate and allow to set on a wire rack as shown in the above picture.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.