Hara Bhara Pulao
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6664 times
It is a complete one dish meal!!!
- Wash and cut the mushroom into halves. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep-fry the potatoes till it turns golden brown in colour. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in deep non-stick pan, add the whole spices and onions and stir fry till onions turn brown in colour.
- Add the coriander, mint leaves, fenugreek leaves, dill, spinach and ginger garlic paste, mix well and stir it for few seconds on a medium flame.
- Add the curds, turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander seeds powder, cumin seeds powder, salt and garam masala mix it throughly and cook till oil separates from the gravy.
- Add the mushrooms and potatoes mix well, cover and cook on low flame for 5-7 minutes.
- Add the par-boiled rice on top, sprinkle little water.
- Dampen a muslin cloth and place over the pan, cover and cook for 15 minutes on low flame.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by c.a.vaswani on 18 Nov 2010
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.