Hara Bhara Kebab
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 288 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 101686 times
Vitamin E and folic acid rich spinach added to these delicious kebabs doing wonders for your eyes.
- Pressure cook the chana dal, ginger, garlic and green chillies with ¾ cup of water for 2 to 3 whistles or until the dal is cooked. Drain out and discard any excess water.
- Combine the spinach, green peas and cooked dal mixture and blend to a coarse paste without using any water.
- Add the paneer, chaat masala and garam masala and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 6 equal portions and shape them into flat kebabs.
- Roll the kebabs in the bread crumbs.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and cook the kebabs on both sides till they are golden brown in colour.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values per kebab
|Folic acid||43.2 mcg.|
|Vitamin E||0.6 mcg.|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.