by Tarla Dalal
Added to 350 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 40913 times
A mushroom lover's delight! Tossed with garlic and soya sauce, these mushrooms are sure to tickle anyone's taste buds. Loaded with iron and fibre and low in carbohydrates, this hearty and healthy dish makes a full meal, if the mushrooms are tossed with ½ cup of boiled whole wheat noodles.
- Dissolve the cornflour in 2 tablespoons of water and the soya sauce and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add the garlic and green chilli and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and salt and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the cornflour mixture and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes till the sauce coats the mushrooms.
- Add the spring onion greens and mix well.
- Sprinkle the chilli powder and serve immediately.
Nutrient values per serving
|55 gm||31 kcal||1.6 gm||3.8 gm||1.4 gm||59.7 mcg||8.5 mg||13.5 mg||1.0 mg||11.2 mcg||0.8 gm|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.