5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 130 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18959 times
A cool and refreshing lend of guava pulp and lemonade with a dash of lemon juice and sugar syrup. A drink which children will enjoy.
- Peel the guavas, cut into big pieces and blend them in a blender with very little water. Remove and strain.
- Add the lemon juice to the guava pulp. Add the sugar syrup and a few drops of light pink colour.
- Mix well and bottle the mixture.
- To serve, put 1 tablespoon of this mixture in the glass, add 3 ice-cubes and top with 1/2 bottle of lemonade.
- Store in a refrigerator and use as required.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.