Grilled Italiano Sandwich ( Eat Well Stay Well Recipes )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 28 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18294 times
Grilled italian sandwich, lots of tomatoes and lettuce makes this sandwich a healthy one. Whole wheat breads add fibre, much needed nutrient to remove toxins and extra fat from the body thereby keeping you healthy. Oregano brings in the required italian flavour.
- Place a half of the bun on a flat, clean and dry surface.
- Arrange ½ cup of lettuce leaves on the bun.
- Arrange ¼ cup of tomato slices and sprinkle ¼ tsp of oregano evenly over it.
- Arrange 2 slices of mozzarella cheese, arrange ¼ cup of pineapple slices.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper evenly over it.
- Top with the other half of the bun and press lightly.
- Arrange in a greased sandwich griller and cook till it turns brown and crisp.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more sandwiches. Serve immediately.
Nutrient values Per Sandwich
| 246calories|| 10.3 gm|| 36.5 gm|| 6.5 gm|| 165.8 MG|| 23.7 MCG|| 1.4 gm|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.