Green Sprouts Tikki
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4908 times
Its green in colour and filling for kids as well as adults. It can be also be given in tiffin boxes or a long day at work.
Add your private note
CONTEST WINNING RECIPE
For the contest
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Combine all the ingredients except oil in a mixer and grind them together to form a coarse paste.
- Transfer to a bowl and shape into a round tikki.
- Cook each tikki on a non-stick tava using little oil till both sides turn golden brown in colour.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make more tikkis.
- Serve hot with coriander chutney.
This recipe was contributed by indumatij on 19 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.