Green Peas Balls
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7223 times
You may also shallow fry the balls by pressing into required shapes and then rolling them in the form of cutlets
- Steam the peas in a pressure cooker for 3-5 min
- Make a fine paste of ginger and garlic
- Add the ginger garlic paste , salt, finely cut green chillies, cumin seeds, coriander leaves to the peas
- Slightly mash the mix.
- Now add the cornflour and the gram flower to the mix.
- Make small balls deep fry the peas balls
This recipe was contributed by achutavenun on 18 Dec 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.