Grated Mango Pickle By Foodie #20917
by Foodie #20917
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4324 times
Manga thokku-that is the tamil name.
about 2tbsp. grated jaggery could be added along with chili powder for a sweeter version.
- Heat oil in a deep dish for 2 minutes on high.
- Add the grated mango and turmeric powder and mix well.cover and cook on high for 7 minutes, till mongo is cooked.
- Add red chili powder and salt.
- Cook on high uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Remove.add the fenugreek powder and mix well.
- Cool and store in a jar.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #20917 on 18 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.