Grain Squares ( Recipe for Toddlers)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 23 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 22045 times
Encourage healthy eating habits in your kids while they learn about size presenting these multigrain squares!
- Mix all the flours in a bowl, add all the other ingredients and knead into a soft dough, adding water as required.
- After 20 minutes, knead the dough again using little oil till smooth.
- Equally divide the dough into 4 portions.
- Roll out each portion into a thin circle using whole wheat flour.
- Cut into different sized squares using cookie cutters.
- Cook each paratha square over a tava (griddle) using little ghee till both sides are golden brown in colour.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.