Added to 234 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 45125 times
A secret portion from turkey to make sure your kids bubble with energy! both wholesome and nutritious, this is an ideal recipe for breakfast.
- Combine together all the ingredients in a bowl and knead to a soft, smooth dough using hot water as required.
- Keep aside covered with a wet muslin cloth for one hour.
- Knead again and divide the dough into 8 equal portions. Keep aside.
- Divide the stuffing into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Roll out each portion of the dough into a circle of 175 mm. (7”) diameter.
- Place a circle on a flat surface, spread 2 tbsp of potatoes, then 2 tbsp of spinach and finally 2 tbsp of paneer on one half of the circle.
- Sprinkle chilli flakes and salt over it.
- Top with 2 tbsp of mozzarella cheese and place another circle on it and press gently.
- Cook on a non-stick tava (griddle) using a little oil till brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Cut into 4 equal pieces and serve immediately.
- Repeat with the remaining dough and stuffing to make 3 more golzeme.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.