Golden Fried Baby Corn
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 54799 times
Golden fried baby corn is an easy recipe to prepare crispy chili baby corns. Mix sliced baby corn, cornflour, tbsp garlic-ginger paste, red chilli powder and salt. Deep fry in hot oil until golden brown and serve with a sauce of your choice.
- Cut the baby corn into three juliennes each.
- Mix corn flour, flour, oil, baking powder, ajinomoto, salt and pepper well.
- Add enough water to make smooth dough and beat well. the batter should be thick.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Dip the baby corn in the batter and fry till golden brown.
- Serve hot with chilli sauce.
This recipe was contributed by pragatimittal on 02 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.