Gobi ki Kheer
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 9394 times
Gobi ki kheer is a creative kheer(sweetened milk) recipe with boiled grated gobi added to the milk during boiling. The gobi or cauliflower gets cooked with sugar, elaichi powder in the milk to prepare an awesome and innovative gobi kheer. An unique sweet dish recipe to entice one and all.
- Take the cauliflower and wash it properly. now grate the cauliflower.
- Boil the cauliflower (by adding in water) at least 5-6 times ,till it looses its smell.
- Drain it and keep aside.
- Take the milk and boil it till it becomes half of its original volume.
- Now add the boiled cauliflower and boil for 5-7 minutes.
- Add the sugar and cook for 5 minutes.
- Now heat the ghee and add all the dry fruits till golden brown and transfer it into the kheer.
- Garnish it with cardamom.
- Keep in refrigerator after it gets cool .now its ready to eat.
This recipe was contributed by bhaviniparekh2001 on 03 Jun 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.