Gobi Manchurian By aanchamehra7
Added to 43 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20115 times
A tasty chinese manchurian dish made of cauliflower in tangy manchurian sauce.
- Boil the florets for 3-4 minutes in plenty of water , to which atsp of milk & salt each has been added.
- Drain & pat dry on a clean cloth.
- Make thin batter out of flour, 2 tsp cornflour, 1/4 the of both ginger & garlic paste, 1/4 tsp red chilli powder& salt to taste.
- Dip the floretes into the batter one by one & deep fry in hot oil. keep aside.
- In 3 tsp oil add 3/4 og both giner & garlic paste, crushed red chillies, fry for a minute.
- Add salt & spring onions, stir fry for a minute.
- Add 1/2-1 cup water and bring to a boil.
- Add 1 tsp cornflour to 1/4 cup waterann dissolve well.
- Gradually add to the gravy an stir continously till it resumes boiling.
- Boil till the gravy becomes transparent.
- Add florets & soya sauce. boil for 2 more minutes and remove from fire add vinegar.
- Serve hot with steamed rice or noodles.
This recipe was contributed by aanchamehra7 on 18 Nov 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.