Gobi Machurian (cauliflower In A Spicy Sauce)
Added to 21 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 36852 times
A Chinese dish, gobhi(cauliflower) Manchurian in a spicy hot Chinese sauce is a perfect dish to be paired with noodles or fried rice. The cauliflower Manchurian balls are cooked in a typical sweet and sour Chinese recipe .
- Combine together all-purpose flour, corn flour, red chili powder, salt and a little bit of water to form a batter thick enough to coat each cauliflower floret.
- Heat the oil in a pan and deep fry florets till golden brown. set aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan. add the chopped onions, ginger, garlic and green chilies. fry for a minute till fragrant and then add pepper, soy sauce, tomato-chili sauce and salt.
- Cook for a minute and add the corn flour and water mixture. add a little water and let simmer till the sauce becomes thick.
- Add the fried cauliflower florets and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped spring onions and coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by sukirtisoni on 26 Apr 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.