4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16357 times
Gobhi Manchurian presents a delicious vegetable Manchurian recipe with cauliflower florets batter fried and then simmered in a sweet and sour Chinese sauce laden gravy. Enjoy the gobhi Manchurian with fried rice or noodles.
- Combine first four items. add water to make a not too thin, not too thick batter,add salt to taste.
- Heat oil, dip 6 to 8 floretes in the batter to coat.
- Deep fry until golden brown.
- Repeat steps 4 & 5 for remaining.
- Drain on paper towel.
- Add cornstarch to water; stir to dissolve-- keep aside.
- Heat oil, add garlic, ginger and fry till slightly golden.
- Add soy sauce, chili sauce and tomato sauce fry for 1 minute.
- Add cornstarch-water, increase heat, stir constantly until gravy thickens.
- Add green onions and sugar.
- Fold gobhi balls into gravy, serve hot with fried rice.
This recipe was contributed by kanchan_c on 13 Dec 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.