Garlic Tomato Chutney ( Kebabs and Tikkis Recipes)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 45 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 28073 times
Two common ingredients, brought together with other complementary ingredients, create magic in this recipe! You will be surprised to note that this toothsome Garlic Tomato Chutney uses only red chillies from the spice box, yet is so flavourful due to the combination of strong-flavoured natural ingredients like garlic, tomato, spring onions and coriander, with a little bit of tomato ketchup to improve the texture and flavour. This tasty chutney can be served as an accompaniment with delectable snacks.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the kashmiri red chillies, tomatoes and a little water and cook on a high flame for 10 to 15 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the salt, tomato ketchup, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove from the flame and allow it to cool completely.
- Add the spring onion greens and coriander, mix well and serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.