Garlic Roti ( Weight Loss After Pregnancy )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 54 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 53702 times
Garlic roti, rich in calcium, iron and fibre, the jowar-bajra duo in these rotis is easy to digest. Flavoured with fresh garlic, cook these rotis on non-stick tawa to reduce usage of oil and minimize the calorie count.
- Combine all the ingredients, except the oil, in a bowl and knead into a soft dough, using enough warm water.
- Cover the dough with a wet muslin cloth and keep aside for 5 minutes.
- Knead again using 1/8 tsp of oil till smooth and divide the dough into 4 equal portions.
- Roll out each portion of the dough into a 125 mm. (5") diameter circle between two greased sheets of plastic.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook each roti, using ¼ tsp of oil, till light brown spots appear on both sides. Serve hot.
Nutrient values Per roti
| 98 calories|| 2.8 gm|| 16.3 gm|| 2.5 gm|| 0.5 gm|| 1.2 mg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.