by Tarla Dalal
Added to 107 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9594 times
Garlic croutons are made by frying bread cubes with crushed garlic. These give a lovely subtle garlic flavour to any dish that they are used in.
- Crush the garlic.
- Remove the crusts from the bread slices and cut the bread into small cubes.
- Heat the oil. When hot, add the bread cubes and cook whilst stirring constantly.
- When the cubes start to turn colour, add the garlic and mix well.
- When the cubes are golden brown, remove and drain.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper and a little chilli powder, if desired.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.