Garlic Bread By manisha_mehta_in
Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6765 times
Garlic bread makes for a lovely flavourful accompaniment to soups and salads and can now be prepared easily at home with this garlic bread recipe.
- Grate the garlic or cut it into small pieces.
- Add this to amul butter (or white butter with salt) & mix it well.
- Spread this on one bread slice.
- Cover this with another slice spreadded with butter and mix powder (optional)
- Hit the pan and saute it with butter both side .
- Serve it hot.
This recipe was contributed by manisha_mehta_in on 16 Nov 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.