Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5177 times
Garden sandwich is a simple and healthy sandwich recipe with tomato sauce added as spread along with onion, garlic, chillies and then filled with boiled potatoes, corn, tomato, salt and pepper powder. Add butter or grated cheese to the sandwich and enjoy it plain or grilled .
- Mix all the ingredients of spread & keep aside.
- In a pan melt butter, add onion till pink & then add other ingredients.
- On high flame, fry for 3-4 mins keep aside cool it.
- Take a bread slice apply butter on it.
- Apply the spread mix on bread and then put the stuffing.
- Add grated cheese [optional], and then put another bread slice over it with spread mix on it.
- Then apply little butter on outer side of the bread & then toast it.
- Cut the sandwich in to three pieces & serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by minka on 16 Feb 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.