Added to 27 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13268 times
If you cannot find the vegetables given below, feel free to substitute with those of your choice.
- Cut the bhutta into 8 pieces and keep aside.
- Combine the suran with 3 cups of water and cook till it is half done.
- Add the shakar kand, bhutta, potatoes, long beans and salt and cook covered with a lid for about 5 minutes.
- Add the kaddu, padwal and some more water if required and cook covered till all the vegetables are almost done.
- Meanwhile grind the coconut, red chillies and imli to a smooth paste using enough water.
- Add this ground paste to the vegetables and bring to a boil. Simmer for about 5 minutes on a low flame.
- Heat the oil in a small tempering katori (bowl) and add the rai. When the seeds crackle, add the kadi patta.
- Pour this tempering over the curry and serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.