Gajar ka Muraba
by rajni ahuja
This recipe has been viewed 12444 times
gajar ka muraba is a sweet n spicy chutney or murabba recipe with grated gajar or carrots. Accompany gajar ka murabba as accompaniment to any dish. Find more murabba, pickle recipe , chutney recipe at tarladalal.com
- 1. cut gajar in long pieces
- 2. boil and check with knife ,if it is soft ,but not very soft ,take out water
- 3. with fork all sides dig it
- 4. in sugar put one cup water ,make syrup , let one thread come out in sugar
- 5. put gajar in sugar , again cook till one thread formed
- 6. put off fire ,add ilaychi
- 7. murabba is ready
This recipe was contributed by rajni ahuja on 03 Mar 20041.Iam senior citizen,aged72 yrs,
retired deputy librarian from IIT kharagpur ,
42 years of experie...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.