Gajar ka Dosa
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 7547 times
A south indian recipe made with carrots and rice. . . Which makes this dosa delicious and irresistible. Serve these dosas immediately to enjoy the flavours!
- Combine both the rice and blend in a mixer to a smooth batter.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Add some water, if required, to make a batter of pouring consistency.
- Divide the batter into 12 equal portions.
- Heat a tava and spread a portion to make a thin dosa.
- Cook using little oil till the dosas turn golden brown and crisp.
- Serve immediately with chutney of your choice.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#403805 on 25 Apr 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.