Fusilli and Vegetables in Creamy Sauce
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 30 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13780 times
Another favourite recipe of pasta to please your guests with goodness of veggies like broccoli, babycorn and carrots and the luxury of cream!
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add the garlic and sauté for a few seconds.
- Add the chilli flakes and sauté for a few more seconds.
- Add all the vegetables, mix well and sauté for a minute.
- Add the milk, cream, cheese and salt, mix well and cook till the mixture starts boiling.
- Add the pasta and pepper, mix well and cook for more 2 minutes or till the pasta is evenly coated from all the sides.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.