Fruity Floral Medley ( Flower Arrangements)
by Tarla Dalal
This recipe has been viewed 2650 times
Introduce a burst of colour into your home with this striking arrangement made from vividly hued gerberas and luscious grapes as presented by anuradha pittie.
yellow and orange gerberas_spell!
green and red grapes
two pieces of bark or sponge
greens or ferns
- Place the pin holders between the two pieces of bark or sponge.
- Poke the greens and the golden rod into the pin holders on both sides.
- Arrange the yellow gerberas in the same manner.
- Tuck the red grapes around the yellow gerberas.
- Now add the orange gerberas in the gaps.
- Lastly, arrange the green grapes to complete your arrangement. Your fruit floral medley is ready.
- Make sure that the whole structure is well balanced once the grapes are placed to prevent it from toppling.
- Place it at a vantage point in your room to attract maximum attention.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.