Fruity Corn Salad
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 47 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14568 times
Rich in vitamin a and folic acid, this colourful salad is made with a well-chosen combination of fruits and vegetables! lemon juice and mint go hand-in-hand to create a tangy tasting dressing. Sweet corn contributes a mild sweetness that combines well with pineapple, lettuce and watermelon.
- Combine the watermelon, pineapple, sweet corn kernels and cucumber along with 1 tbsp of water to a coarse paste.
- Add the honey and salt and mix well. Keep aside.
- Put the lettuce leaves in a vesselful of ice-cold water for half an hour. This will make them crisp. Drain the water and keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl.
- Pour the mint dressing and toss well.
- Serve chilled.
Nutrient values per serving
|Energy||Protein||Carbohydrate||Invisible fat||Fibre||Iron||Vitamin A||Vitamin C||Folic acid|
| 77 cal|| 2.2 gm|| 17.8 gm|| 0.3 gm|| 1.5 gm|| 6.1 mg|| 339.9 mcg|| 24.5 mg|| 19.1 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.