Fruity Chocolate Tarts ( Eggless Desserts Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 120 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19734 times
There is chocolate for the chocolate lovers, fruits for the fruit lovers and custard for the kids—in short fruity chocolate tarts are sure to please everybody! these are pastry tarts lined with dark chocolate, filled with custard and slices of fresh fruits. You can prepare the custard in advance to save time.
- Combine the ½ cup of milk and custard powder in a bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- Combine the remaining milk and sugar in a pan and bring to boil.
- Add the custard mixture and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside to cool completely.
- Add the beaten whipped cream and vanilla essence and fold gently. Keep aside.
- Place the tarts on a flat surface, spread a little warm melted chocolate on the insides of the tarts using a pastry brush and refrigerate for atleast 15 minutes.
- Just before serving, pipe a little custard in the centre of each of the chocolate lined tarts.
- Serve immediately garnished with mixed fruits.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.