Fruits In Golden Sauce
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 116 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15817 times
Ripe, golden Alphonso mangoes contribute to the taste and texture of this rich dessert.
- For the fruits, slice banana and halve the strawberries.
- if you are suing peaches and pineapple, slice them. Halve the figs.
- For the sauce, mix the mango pulp and yoghurt very well.
- To proceed, pour the sauce over the fruits and keep in the refrigerator until you wish to serve.
- Goodness Guide :
- Unlike most desserts, this one's low in fat and refined sugar.
- It contains the natural fruit sugar, fructose.
- Besides, it contains Vitamin C which helps maintain body structure and build resistance to infection.
Nutrient values Per Serving :
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.