Fruit and Vegetable Salad
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 37 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21765 times
A layered tropical salad with delicious dressing to chase away fatigue instantaneously.
- Spread the lettuce leaves at the bottom of a large bowl.
- Then arrange a layer of any fruit or vegetable and sprinkle a little sugar on top.
- In this way, make layers of the orange and sweet lime segments, apple and banana slices, pineapple pieces and beetroot, each sprinkled with sugar (keeping aside some fruit and beetroot to make a colourful decoration).
- Decorate the top layer in any attractive manner e.g. an outer layer of orange segments, an outer layer of beetroot with pineapple in the centre. Sprinkle pomegranate seeds and nuts all over.
- Just before serving, pour the dressing on top.
- Serve cold.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.