Fruit and Almond Pizzas
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 329 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10496 times
A delicious almond pizza base topped with a sweet vanilla flavoured yoghurt and sliced fruits.
- Mix the flour, almonds and baking powder.
- Cream the sugar and butter.
- Add the flour mixture and milk a make a soft dough.
- Press the dough onto 150 mm. (6") diameter greased pie dish.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C (350°F) for 15 to 20 minutes or till golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, cool completely and unmould from the pie dish.
- Place the almond base on a serving plate and spread the topping over it.
- Decorate with fruit slices and brown sugar and chill.
- To get thick curds, hang fresh curds in a muslin cloth for 30 minutes and allow the excess liquid to drain out.
- VARIATION : MINI FRUIT AND ALMOND PIZZAS
- You can make mini pizzas by cutting the dough into small circles using a cookie cutter and then baking them on a greased baking tray.
- Decorate each one individually as desired using the topping and fruits.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.