Fruit Filled Chocolate Cookies
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 122 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15034 times
- Cream the margarine and sugar very well.
- Add the almond essence and mix very well.
- Add the flour and cashewnuts and mix well. Chill the mixture for 10 minutes.
- Turn the mixture onto a floured board and roll out to about 6 mm. thickness.
- Cut with a round biscuit cutter to about 50 mm. diameter rounds.
- Grease and dust a baking tin, arrange the rounds on it and bake in a moderate oven at 180 degree C (350 degree F) for 25 minutes.
- Cream the butter until soft.
- Add the icing sugar and beat well.
- Make pairs of the cookies and sandwich with mixed fruits.
- Spread the chocolate glace icing evenly on the top.
- Pipe the butter icing on top.
- Prepare fruit filled cookies 4 to 5 hours in advance.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.