Frozen Fruit Cups
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3781 times
Everybody who has diabetes is deprived of lot of good food , we experimented this one for my father-in-law to give him some better snacking options and now we love it too! its better to snack on fruits than anything else as it keeps you full and contended. do try it out !
- 1. line 18 muffin-tin cups with paper baking cups.
- 2. dice or mash bananas and place in a large mixing bowl.
- 3. stir in remaining ingredients.
- 4. spoon into muffin-tin cups and freeze at least 3 hours or until firm. remove frozen cups and store in a plastic bag in freezer.
- 5. before serving, remove paper cups and let stand 10 minutes
This recipe was contributed by ppayalv on 12 Sep 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.