Fried Potatoes with Ginger Mushroom Sauce
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 270 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15127 times
Potato slices, fried golden brown and topped with a rich ginger mushroom sauce.
- Slice the potaotes into 6 mm. (1/4") thick slices, without peeling them.
- Deep fry the potato slices in oil.
- Drain and keep aside on a serving dish.
- Make a paste of the cornflour with 2 tablespoons of water and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok, fry the onion and garlic and saute for a few minutes.
- Add the ginger, mushrooms, capsicum, spring onions, green chillies, soya sauce, sugar and salt.
- Stir in the cornflour paste and mix with the stock.
- Pour the sauce over the potaotes.
- Serve hot, garnished with chopped coriander.
- Make this sauce as close to serving time as possible.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.